About Dr James Lizamore
I implement effective psychotherapy methods to instil self-understanding among patients and encourage them to adopt new attitudes and feelings towards life situations. It is essential to keep in mind that therapy is not a magic pill or a quick fix: therapy is a healing process that necessitates participation and investment from the patient and caretaker alike. But in the end, making small changes to self-defeating behaviour and coping with feelings of sadness, fear, trauma and pain can bring life-altering results.
I have been helping my clients break through the obstacles that seem to be holding them back in life. Life's too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled. Let me help you learn and develop better ways to handle the issues that are standing in the way of your goals. Get in touch today to see what I can do for you. I am driven by the same ideals I initially had when planning to found my LGBTQ+ Therapy Centre: support, empowerment, and progress.
Dr James John Lizamore:
* PhD Counselling Psychology & Sexology - Bircham International University, Madrid
* MSc - Buckinghamshire University, UK
* Higher Diploma in Counselling, Achology, Scotland
* Higher Diploma in Life Coaching, Achology, Scotland
* Accredited Member of Achology, Scotland
* Associate Member of European Sexologists
* Registered Member of the International Gay Coaches Alliance